The abrasive brushes from aramid filament HTF3 or PEEK HTF5 are an ideal tool for super-finishing
- inner surfaces of revolution
- outer surfaces of revolution
- plane surfaces
Thanks to a big amount of abrasive grains it comes to outstanding removing of splinters from the place of cutting thereby the peaks of roughness are gradually decreasing.
Among the key features of our products by super-finishing belong
- multiple higher lifetime (according to the application field more than denary) in comparison to e.g. diamond abrasive belts
- self-sharpening effect of the brushes
- density and grain variability of the brush mounting
- exact thrust control in the connection with the super-finishing set TS 100 H-D ensures the result repeatability
- when being used it doesn´t get to getting round of the tools, it means uniform and even wear and tear of the brush surface
- substantially lower operating costs (just between 4 and 10%) against the diamond abrasive belts conditioned by longer lifetimeand lower cost of purchase of our brushes
- long-time application up to 260°C, it means application possibility even in dry conditions
Through a suitable combination of abrasives (synthetic diamonds, SiC, AL2O3 or CBN), their part in the filament and the diameter of the filament we can achieve the maximal tool capacity. A unique flexibility and a high abrasive resistance of our filaments make the usage of the abrasive brushes not only in common operations possible, but also in the most complicated cases like.
With the help of the individual filament peaks which contain cutting edges of abrasive material it comes to even workpiece machining, no secondary edges arise, it doesn´t even come to dimensional shrinkage of the workpiece. The unique fixation way of the abrasive grains in the filament makes the self-sharpening effect of the brush. Our products are suitable for super-finishing of the burrs both in the wet and in the dry up to 260°C.
Our products are suitable for super-finishing of the following materials
- steel and its alloys including stainless steel
- cast iron
- non-ferrous metals
We will propose an optimal solution directly for your concrete application field!